VitalBreast™ is an integrative and comprehensive approach to navigating the nuances of breast health and breast cancer treatment – from genes to journey!
Key Clinical Takeaways
• Describe the difference between breast cancer prevention and early detection.
• Explain how to stratify breast cancer risk to personalize care plans for prevention and screening.
• Identify three genetic SNIPS that are modifiable by lifestyle. Explain how lifestyle factors such as diet, stress, sleep, movement, and relationships influence breast health.
• Understand how to navigate the nuances of a breast cancer diagnosis.
• Understand how to facilitate the mindset of “wholeness within illness” — the spirit of wellbeing.
This course is presented as part of the partnership between NutriDyn and SIDECAR.