Name Of Course : TMR Intro Web Class
Type : Webinar
Instructor : Tom Dalonzo-Baker
Start Time : 7PM EST
Duration : 2 contact hours
1. Introductions & sneak preview of TMR Principles
2.A demonstration of how TMR works on all Course Participants
3.The importance of Following the 6 Step Process
4.’Patient Fixing Themselves’ Technique - Patient-therapist communication skills to speed up assessment and accelerate patient learning
By the end of the course the participants will be able to -
1. Correctly explain two possible theories using research, to support the TMR Method.
2. Analyze the findings of one full body TMR Evaluation performed on self (using the expanded TMR motion testing picture sheet and TMR Rules for treatment)
3. Correctly explain the importance of Following the 6 Step Process
4. Justify the use of each of the 3 TMR Rules, when a patient’s symptoms increase during treatment.
5. Correctly document on the ‘TMR daily note-FAB Form (using the TMR rules)’ your treatments for all the above motions, as taught in class.
Target Audience : PTs, PTAs, LMTs, ATs, OTs & OTAs
Prerequisites : None
Manual & Handouts – Emailed before the course.
Completion CE Certificate & Proficiency Requirements - Standard-
● Signed Evaluation & Testimonial Forms & Sign-in Sheet
● Completed TMR FAB Forms
Description : Total Motion Release Intro web class will teach & provide extensive lab time for the therapist to learn the foundation TMR concepts, the 6 Steps to Freedom (a pain relief process.
System Requirements : use computer software that has been updated to the most recent version.
** MAC Users - To use the online membership account, people with MACs need to have OSX 10.7 or newer.
** Windows User – Please use windows version 7 and above.
** [RECOMMENDED] Use your webcam, microphone and speakers on your computer to watch and listen in. A headset may be helpful - but not necessary.
Internet Speed – As long as your computer has speakers & a mic that work and high speed internet you are good to go. If you are able to view the videos on this website without a problem, then your internet speed is just fine.
7-7.15 : Introduction & sneak preview of TMR Principles
7.15-7.45 : Case Study Examples on TMR Concept, Instruction with video presentation of multiple dysfunctions
7.45 - 8.45 : Introduction To FAB 6 Motions
i.Explore the Foundation Concepts of TMR.
ii.Background of TMR - the ah-ha moment.
iii.Demonstrate & discuss the FAB 6 Exercises.
iv.Demonstration of how TMR works on all Course Participants
8.45 - 9 : Summary, Evals & Testimonials - What are you leaving here with from this class that you didn't have when you started?