- How to build trust through identifying relatable treatment targets
- How to distinguish your patients goals from their expectations and why this is a keystone for creating an achievable plan
- How the techniques of Motivational Interviewing & Therapeutic Alliance create empathy and patient "buy in"
- The Yellow Flags risk factors of chronicity & how simple it is to screen for them.
- Why the focus of care should be on activity intolerances related to symptoms
- How to implement the cornerstone approaches of modern evidence-based spine care - Reassurance & Reactivation
- How to communication modern pain science effectively to promote self-efficacy and minimize overprotective pain vigilance or activity avoidance behavior