- Evidence-based research of how "Tech
Neck" posture is impacting brain and physical function and how to
integrate brain-based postural correction strategies into your clinical
- How to assess neurological dysfunction
and implement neurological modalities, including chiropractic, to aid in
the restoration of optimal neurological integrity.
- How to evaluate and diagnose common
injuries seen in sports and other activities, as well as how to identify
implement patient-centered management strategies to treat and manage common
sports injuries, including concussion.
- How to identify the signs and symptoms of
mild traumatic brain injuries and the bloodless concussion, which
frequently present to chiropractic physicians that care for athletes and
patients injured in motor vehicle incidents.
- Evidence-based procedures used with
patients who experience persistent post-concussion syndrome (PPCS) and
treatment strategies that lead to faster, more successful outcomes for
- How to establish a basic practice model
which can serve those wishing to prevent or reverse cognitive decline
experienced by individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease.