Non-Credit –Exception: 2 CEUs for NJ Chiropractors and Massage Therapists.
This is a live webinar; it is interactive and held in real time. It is not considered distance learning.It’s not all about credits! Do you know what you need to know to employ people in the state of New Jersey? This is key information!This course is intended for EMPLOYERS/BUSINESS OWNERS/MANAGERS but is open to anyone.Join us for this very informative live webinar as Dennis Alessi Esq. discusses the many changes in employment law that have been affecting businesses in New Jersey.
You will come away understanding:
- NJ’s Paid Sick Leave Law (How it Applies to all Businesses)
- Changes to the NJ Family Leave Act
- Viability of Arbitration Agreements
- NJ’s New Equal Pay Act
- Recent Developments in Employment Law
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Employer Obligation to Maintain and Report Records (This also applies to any temporary staff that an office is paying directly.)
Teaching method will be lecture format and Q & A period.