Name Of Course : How To Increase The Results Of Knee, Ankle & Foot Exercises By Adding Total Motion Release
Type : Live-Online Webinar
Instructor : Tom Dalonzo-Baker
Start Time : 7PM EST
Duration : 2 contact hours
Target Audience : PTs, PTAs, LMTs, ATCs, OTs & OTAs & DCs
Prerequisites : None
Course Description :
o How To Increase The Results Of Knee, Ankle & Foot Exercises By Adding Total Motion Release
o Learn how this routine can immediately improve Knee, Ankle & Foot pain & restrictions
1. Introductions & sneak preview of TMR Principles
2. A demonstration of how Knee/Ankle/Foot exercises & TMR work well together
3. The importance of Following the 7 Step to Rehab Process
4. Patient-therapist communication skills to speed up assessment and accelerate patient learning & healing
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
1. Correctly explain two possible theories using research to support the TMR Method.
2. Analyze the results of Knee/Ankle/Foot motions done with and without the use of TMR and analyze which works best for which patient condition.
3. Correctly explain the importance of following the 7 Step to Rehab Process
4. Justify the use of each of the 3 TMR Rules when a patient’s symptoms increase during treatment.
5. Correctly document on the ‘TMR daily note Form’ your treatments for all the above motions, as taught in class.
7-7.15: Introduction & sneak preview of TMR Principles
7.15-7.45: Case Study Examples on TMR Concept, Instruction with video presentation of multiple dysfunctions
7.45 - 8.45: Introduction To TMR Motions
o Explore the Foundation Concepts of TMR with Knee/Ankle/Foot exercises.
o Background of TMR - the ah-ha moment.
o Demonstrate the TMR + Knee/Ankle/Foot Exercises on class participants.
o Demonstration of how TMR works & how long it lasts and why it can work with any technique
8.45 - 9: Summary, Evals & Testimonials –
° What are you leaving here with from this class that you didn't have when you started?
° How does exercising the good side effect the bad side?
° Prevention and Wellness : Rules to Wellness
° If time permits – introduction to TMR Level-1, Level-2 & Level-3 courses.
Manual & Handouts – Emailed before the course.
Completion CE Certificate & Proficiency Requirements - Standard-
● Signed Evaluation & Testimonial Forms & Sign-in Sheet
● Completed TMR FAB Forms
System Requirements : use computer software that has been updated to the most recent version.
** MAC Users - To use the online membership account, people with MACs need to have OSX 10.7 or newer.
** Windows User – Please use windows version 7 and above.
** [RECOMMENDED] Use your webcam, microphone and speakers on your computer to watch and listen in. A headset may be helpful - but not necessary.
Internet Speed – As long as your computer has speakers & a mic that work and high speed internet you are good to go. If you are able to view the videos on this website without a problem, then your internet speed is just fine.
Attendance Verification : Participants need to put in their names in the chat box, also participants fill in the evaluation and testimonial forms along with the Course FAB worksheet which helps us to determine if they have taken the class or not.
We use Zoom software for our meetings. Zoom will display the name of each participant in the meeting you selected, along with the times they joined and left the meeting. We export the list of meeting participants as a . csv file for our records. Zoom Rooms can automatically count the in-room attendees in the Zoom Room and display this information on Dashboard.