This session provides discussion on how a chiropractic family practice functions. An overview of the program and how to begin working as a family practitioner.
Program Goals/ Objectives: The student will have a detailed understanding of:
• Chiropractic as a primary gate keeper
• The five components of primary care
• the significance of performing a comprehensive history and physical exam.
• the knowledge, skills, to interpret basic blood chemistries.
• the physical examination.
• Evolution of Chiropractic
• History and Physical Exam
• Laboratory Values and Reference Ranges
• Managing patient protocols