Many dry needling institutes are guilty of glorifying the process rather than the outcomes with dry needling, oftentimes deferring effective treatment based on the patient’s subjective response to care and the reduction of pain. We should know; many of them taught for us at Midwest or have previously attended our courses.
In a world where the functional rehabilitation model disputes the treatment of permitting “pain as our guide”, we then treat the patient’s trigger points and determine successful treatment based on the guidance of the patient’s pain! Catch the irony?In our innovative Dynamic Neuromuscular Dry Needling (DNx), you will learn
- WHAT dry needling does (and doesn’t!)
- HOW to incorporate dry needling into your private practice.
- WHEN to incorporate dry needling (via a clinical reasoning process!) and…
- WHY it matters to know “the good, the bad and the ugly” about Dry Needling
- **Attendees will leave the course with peace of mind knowing WHO should be considered an appropriate candidate for needling and how to CONFIDENTLY insert needles into a human being and to COMPETENCY do so clinically.**