· THE AUDIENCE: Intended attendees are physicians treating neck and arm pain. They may have experience with Cox® Technic or be newly interested in what it has to offer.
· THE VISION: This Cervical Spine Cox® Seminar highlights clinical application and clinical success of Cox® Technic for cervicalspineconditionsbiomechanicallyandclinicallywithanemphasis on hands‐on instruction and practice.
· THE METHOD: Lead by experienced Cox Technic physicians and instructors, this course shares via academic presentation the research behind the protocols and clinical outcomes as well as the practical application of the protocols.
· THE FOCUS: This course focuses on cervical spine pain patients. Options for their care are shared via research findings as well as practical experience: manipulation, surgery, pain control, rehabilitation/exercise, modalities, patient education.
· At the end of the course, the attendee will be more confident in application of Cox® Technic protocols for cervical spine aftersmallgroupinstructionandpracticeaswellasusingtheforcetransducerinhands‐onpractice.
· At the end of the course, the attendee will name the two types of patients for whom Cox® cervical spine protocols are appropriate.
· At the end of the course, theattendeewillhavealistofatleast20ofthelatestpublishedspinalresearcharticles that affect care of the cervical spine patient.
· At the end of the course, the attendee will discuss the outcomes of the cervical spine biomechanics affected by Cox® Technic.
· At the end of the course, the attendee will demonstrate Protocol IandProtocol2skills.
· At the end of the course, the attendee with know which protocol is appropriate for which type of patient.
· At the end of the course, the attendee will have in hand references for peer‐reviewed publications regarding the biomechanics and clinical outcomes for cervical spine care with Cox Technic (MCD – manual cervical distraction and flexion distraction).
· Spinal Literature Highlights‐the findings and their impact on clinical practice.
· Clinical Rounds – presentation of videos of patients from clinic to the course for discussion of their conditions, diagnosis, insurance involvement, treatment plan, outcomes, etc.
· Cox® Protocols – demonstration of hands‐on application of Cox® protocols.
· Cox® Research ‐ the latest F/D research outcomes and studies.
· Power point presentations, hands‐on demonstration and hands‐on instruction, question and answer, printed notes handouts