CARE DURING PREGNANCY:
- Learn how to make the pregnancy and birth experience easier and less traumatic for mom and baby.
- Navigate changes in mom's body throughout pregnancy and apply the appropriate modifications in analysis and adjusting technique necessary to optimally prepare her for labor, delivery, and beyond.
- Includes complementary support information including extremity adjusting, exercise advice, physical supports, nutrition, and how to communicate to health care providers.
- Also, learn in depth information, adverse reactions, and risks of epidurals, inducing birth, and Cesarean sections.
- And, if the baby is in Breech or another atypical position, learn the Webster Breech Turning Technique.
CARE FOR CHILDREN:
-Newborns: subluxation occurrence and effects at birth, vitals/milestones, primitive reflex indications, common problems to evaluate, breast feeding/early diet recommendations.
-Kids adjusting techniques: Analysis/approaches; where, when, and how to adjust children at each stage of growth utilizing a combination of multiple methods.
- Most common conditions that come in and the vertebral segments to emphasize along with parent education and support information: including earache, asthma, allergy, colic, bed wetting, fever/seizures, ADHD/hyperactivity, strep throat, and more.
-Discussion on Scoliosis Assessment and Treatment
-Care for the Athlete: Care, communication, and challenges.