3 CEs Jeff Kotulski, DO
Uh oh! 1 in 2 individuals gets diagnosed with cancer. It leaves many to wonder, “why me?” We will take a look at nutrients versus toxins. Once the patient starts getting better, we examine the mind, body, and spirit after recovery.
Key Clinical Takeaways
• Identify best primary care protocols for prevention and screening, including aggressively testing and evaluating suspicious lesions for early detection and treatments.
• Understand improving tumor kill from conventional (standard) therapies and changing the internal and external bioterrain.
• Recognize approaches to support the patient metabolically and starve the cancer.
• Identify techniques to slow or arrest cancer cell division, promote apoptosis, and reduce angiogenesis.
• Identify methods to enhance hormonal pathways and support a healthy immune response.
• Discover approaches to assist the individual with cancer and their family with the dying process.
• Understand approaches to encouraging primary prevention and screening for family members of the patient. This course is presented as part of the partnership between NutriDyn and SIDECAR.