Date: June 11-13, 2021
Location: 398 N. Eason Blvd., Tupelo, MS 38804 Instructor: Dr. Andy Barlow, DC, DACNB, FACFN Hours: 17.5
Applying functional neurology in a clinical setting.
Upon successful completion of this program, the registrant will be able to:
1. Neuron theory.
2. Receptor based activation and pathways.
3. Brachial plexus, nerves, muscles, entrapment sites.
4. Radial nerve entrapment sites.
5. Median nerve entrapment sites.
6. Ulnar nerve entrapment sites.
7. Lumbosacral plexus.
8. Sciatica vs. L-5entrapment.
9. Anatomy of spinal cord.
10. Anatomy of the spinal cord, blood supply, afferent an defferent projections.
11. Brain stem anatomy and function as well as blood supply.
12. Cerebellar exam floccular nodular lobe, vermal and para vermal regions and treatment.
13. Lobes of the brain, how to test and treat each lobe of the brain.
14. Balance disorders how they are linked to peripheral nerves, cerebellum, and brain.
15. Brain-Gut, gut-brain axis and vagal nerve rehab.
Please select which of the following topics your program covers:
√ Ethics□ Proper & Ethical Billing and Coding √ Adjustive Technique √ Differential Diagnosis
□ Documentation/Record Keeping √ Rehabilitation √ Nutrition √ Risk Management
PowerPoints, hand written neurological pathways and systems, hands on training