Continuing education in x-ray and pediatrics for members and guests of the American Black Chiropractic Association.
By the end of the seminar, participants will be better able to:
• Recognize musculoskeletal trauma through radiographic imaging
• Understand presentation, treatment, and prognosis of spondylolysis in the athlete
• Recognize spondylolysis in the athlete through radiographic imaging
• Demonstrate modifications needed in the application of physical examination of the young pediatric patient.
• Diagnose developmental hip dysplasia and understand proper referral protocols.
• Perform a complete newborn neurological screening assessment.
• Recognize normal from abnormal findings in the neurological examination of neonates.