Get seven sessions recorded at the 2021 Engage conference, worth five CE credits, at a discount over registering for them individually. Check your ACA Connects newsletter for the Promo code to get your discount!
Please note: Because these are recordings of 2021 Engage conference sessions, Licensed Doctors of Chiropractic should not reuse the credits for licensure renewal if earned during the conference.
2021 Coding Updates (1 CE)
- Get an overview of the 2021 E&M coding changes and see examples of how each can be documented to improve efficiencies and add value to your patients’ clinical cases.
Evidence-based Practice: Types of Studies and the Questions They Answer (1 CE)
- Improve your ability to identify different types of research and to be able to do a basic critical appraisal
Educating the Broader Healthcare Community About Non-Pharmacological Pain Treatments (1 CE)
- Get tips for how the individual chiropractor can be effective in communicating the benefits of chiropractic care.
Better Medicare Billing: A Critical Skill for Chiropractors (1 CE)
- Learn how to avoid potentially costly pitfalls in Medicare billing.
Treating Concussion Beyond the Adjustment in a Chiropractic Practice (1 CE)
- Find out about methods for providing a more well -rounded approach to a concussed patient.
Better Practice, Better Care, Better Life! Rapid Financial Results and Lasting Cultural Change (Non CE)
- Get familiar with the fundamentals of Open Book Management outlined in the #1 bestseller, The Great Game of Business, and apply the knowledge of how to immediately begin implementing it into your own practice.
Using Data to Drive All Aspects of Your Practice (Non CE)
- Learn to gather and use data to improve patient care, employees' satisfaction, and the patient's experience in the office, while maintaining financial sustainability for the future.