Course Description:Chiropractic extremity adjustment techniques for the lower extremity benefit the entire lower body kinetic chain. Chiropractic care to the lower legs, ankles and feet re-establishes proper skeletal motion and optimizes nerve flow. This two-hour class demonstrates clinical chiropractic treatment to the lower legs, ankles and feet. Chiropractic adjustment techniques, muscle work and assisted stretching are described and shown in detail.
1) Comprehensive descriptions of clinical chiropractic treatment.
2) Application of chiropractic extremity adjustment techniques.
3) Proper techniques of muscle work to the lower leg, ankle and foot.
4) Detailed strategies of passive stretching techniques.
1) Improve efficiency of chiropractic extremity treatment.
2) Heighten ability to improve lower extremity function.
3) Develop clinical applications to lower body kinetic chain.
4) Enhance techniques to restore proper skeletal motion and optimize nerve flow to lower legs, ankles and feet.