Course Description: This course will cover common orthopedic conditions of the neck and shoulder presented to the chiropractic practice. We will look at each condition and how we treat the condition within our chiropractic practice.
· Current literature review of orthopedic conditions of the cervical spine and the shoulder.
· Assessment criteria
· Treatment criteria
· Clinical outcome studies
· Illustrate the approach to these conditions in the chiropractic practice
· Understanding the orthopedic conditions of the cervical spine and shoulder
· Review treatment and rehabilitation of these conditions
· Discuss preventative measures and home therapies